Prospective members MUST be introduced to the club by current financial club members and, subject to the conditions outlined below, application for membership of the Myrtleford Ski Club can be made at any time through that financial member.
Important things to note about membership applications:
* There are three types of membership:
* There are two levels of membership:
* Applicants must have stayed as a guest/s of members for a period of time over the past three years
* Nominator and seconder must be full financial members of the club and sign the application.
* Signed application needs to be sent to the Secretary in time for presentation at the AGM at the address
Information about membership joining and annual fees
All this information and an application form can also be requested by a current financial club member (on behalf of the prospective new member) in writing or emailing the Club Secretary.